Need help with 29 Pickup

FRKn...@aol.com

Mar 16, 2013, 8:09:27 AM3/16/13
to modelaf...@googlegroups.com

-----Forwarded Message-----

erics...@gforcecable.com

Mar 16, 2013, 9:54:40 AM3/16/13
to modelaf...@googlegroups.com
Frank,

Chad's email address didn't come through on my end. If
you could send that on I'll try to get in touch with him.

Thanks,

Eric
> --
> --
>For more options, visit this group at
>http://groups.google.com/group/ModelAFordForum
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to
>the Google Groups "Model A Ford Forum" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails
>from it, send an email to
>modelafordfor...@googlegroups.com.
>For more options, visit
>https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

FRKn...@aol.com

Mar 16, 2013, 1:55:36 PM3/16/13
to modelaf...@googlegroups.com
Eric, actually this request was sent to Dan Parla at the STA website. He is in Talladega and asked me to post it on The Forum. I assume Dan has the original address.
You might try this chad....@garvinoil.com
Frank