Re: [ModelTFordForum:418] Moderator's spam report for model-t-ford-forum@googlegroups.com

Dick Chambers

Dec 30, 2011, 10:58:58 AM12/30/11
to model-t-f...@googlegroups.com
-----Original Message-----
From: model-t-f...@googlegroups.com
Sent: Friday, December 30, 2011 10:44 AM
To: Spam Moderators
Subject: [ModelTFordForum:418] Moderator's spam report for
model-t-f...@googlegroups.com

This message is being sent to you because you are a moderator of the group
model-t-ford-forum.

The following suspicious messages were sent to your group, but are being
held in your moderation queue because they are classified as likely spam
messages.

If you take no action, all the messages below will be discarded
automatically as spam.

However, if you see any messages that are not spam below, you may approve
them individually by going to:

http://groups.google.com/group/model-t-ford-forum/pendmsg

Please shut this forum down, it is no longer of use to the South Carolina
Model T Ford Club. I will leave the club in 2012 and our website serves us
as we desire.
Lloyd D Chambers

Please do not mark this notification as spam; this is a service for group
moderators. If you do not wish to receive these notifications in the future,
you may change your preferences by going to:

http://groups.google.com/group/model-t-ford-forum/manage_post

Subject: [No Subject]
From: oldfor...@aol.com
Date: Dec 28 05:37PM -0500

http://www.aisha.it/nature.php?adln

Approve:
http://groups.google.com/group/model-t-ford-forum/pendmsg?view=full&pending_id=2800968417927551404

For more information about this message, please visit:
http://groups.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=165806