Colorado/Wyoming Tour #3

Dave Huson

Feb 12, 2009, 11:24:46 AM2/12/09
to Model-T-F...@googlegroups.com
Photo E-mail Play slideshow | Download images

Hey, don't forget to register for the third Colorado/Wyoming Tour. The tour is sponsered by the Northern Colorado Model T Club. Registrations are coming in at a good pace. We have to limit the tour to 120 cars due to limited space at the final banquet. There will be a waiting list for people that are not able to sign up in time. The Tour will be in some of the most scenic country in the United States. For information on registration, dates, mileage, fees, pictures maps routes and motels please click on the URL below.

                                                   http://clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/ncmtc/2009Tour.htm

Day One will find us in Laramie Wyoming at the Wyoming Territorial Park.

Day two will find us on Snowy Range Pass. This byway was voted the number three most scenic drive in the U.S.
Day Three will takes us from Saratoga, Wyoming to Craig Co. We will travel over Battle Mountain Pass. On the West side you should keep your eyes open for the wild horses.

Day Four will be a short day which will give us plenty of time for the many optional activities in Steamboat. Most people have signed up for the gondola ride to the top of Mount Werner and a barbeque at the top.
Day Five  we travel over Rabbit Ears Pass on to Winter Park. We will have a complimentary wine and cheese tasting party. The final banquet will be held in their ball room
Day six will take us over Trail Ridge In Rocky Mountain National Park. This byway was voted the number one most scenic drive in the U.S.
Please if you have any questions contact us.

Dave Huson
2116 Charro Ave.
Longmont, Colo. 80504
303-774-9246

This MSN Photo E-mail slideshow will be available for 30 days.
To share high quality pictures with your friends and family using MSN Photo E-mail, join MSN.
photosHeaderCamera.jpg
photosHeaderLogo.jpg
9F.jpg
A0.jpg