Future of this forum

dchambers

Sep 8, 2009, 9:28:38 AM9/8/09
to model-T-F...@googlegroups.com
As you may have heard, I no longer own a Model T. Thus my interest in them has diminished. This forum has only had ten emails in the last two months and they were only SPAM. Nothing of interest from the subscribers.

If there is no one who would care to take over the management of this activity, I will shut it down by the end if this month. If you wish to take over, please let me know at dcha...@sc.rr.com.

Thank you, I have enjoyed your company.
Dick Chambers

BILL EADS

Sep 8, 2009, 9:51:15 AM9/8/09
to model-t-f...@googlegroups.com
Dick
I am sorry that you no longer own you T.
Living here in Texas I guess I have lost track of some of my east coast friends, I did not know that you had sold the T

Thanks for having kept me on the list for the forum, I have enjoyed keeping up with the doings of you and the guys back east.

Bill Eads
The T-Nut
Texas style,,,,

John Danuser

Sep 8, 2009, 10:29:23 AM9/8/09
to model-t-f...@googlegroups.com
Bill amazingly I also read this message also, but on the MTFCA Forum he has a 1910 new riad for his T??  johnd

bandbj...@juno.com

Sep 8, 2009, 4:16:19 PM9/8/09
to model-t-f...@googlegroups.com

Dick,

Without you it will not be the same - it will be much less!

Bill Carson

Wanna lose weight? Weight Loss Programs that work. Click here.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTFoYcLmssEO35s99vkydfVsZ5yzRpAQDGubwt5SdinG71p8rmmB4c/