100_0060.JPG

dchambers

Jan 18, 2009, 8:28:17 AM1/18/09
to model-T-F...@googlegroups.com
Bill Dority is a member of the SCMTFC and he is involved in building his
first Model T. His desire is to have a Model T truck. I received the
following massage from him and it looks like he is doing and outstanding
job. Please keep us informed with your progress Bill.

Dick Chambers

Jan 18, 2009, 9:46:49 AM1/18/09
to Model-T-F...@googlegroups.com
Looks like a great start Bill. It's going to be a cool truck.

Gary