Web Developer - THIS IS MORE OF A SUPPORT ROLE THAN PURE DEVELOPMENT - Peoria, IL - IMMEDIATE NEED

1 view

Vivek samant

Nov 29, 2010, 2:09:16 PM11/29/10
to vrsop...@gmail.com

************ PLEASE RESPOND TO Vi...@optyinc.com ***************

****************DIRECT CLIENT *************

********INTERVIEWS ASAP***********

********** NEED  U.S CITIZENS, G.C or EAD CANDIDATES WHO CAN WORK ON OUR W-2 *************

Location – Peoria, IL

Duration –1 year +

A web developer/IT analyst working as part of the Web Based Systems (WBS) team. Responsible for maintenance and enhancement of web based applications for a Marketing Division. Working in an Object Oriented (OO) environment using Java/HTML/J2EE. Utilizing IBM's Websphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD) and ECLIPSE.

Requirements:

BACKGROUND/EXPERIENCE: Requires a relevant degree or certification and/or equivalent experience. The incumbent should be knowledgeable of the current technology in programming languages; infrastructure requirements; computing hardware and software environments; and current development processes and tools. In addition to the technical requirements, we have identified the following attributes/experience we would prefer for the position of full time web support analyst, ranked in order of preference. They are: - At least one year experience dealing with production web applications - Willingness to perform primarily application support work - Be willing to commit to this position for minimum of twelve months - Have good communication and documentation skills - Able to provide references related to web development and / or support work... THIS IS MORE OF A SUPPORT ROLE THAN PURE DEVELOPMENT.

All Customer locations are smoke-free facilities. No smoking is allowed anywhere on property.

Thanks!!

Vivek Samant
Resource Manager
Optimum Technology Solutions Inc.
Consistently delivering optimum, cost effective, valuable IT-based solutions to our clients
Optimum Technology Solutions Inc.,
Phone: 615-346-9325
Fax : 615-523-2880
Email: vi...@optyinc.com