Linux Device Driver Technical Manager

1 view

Vivek samant

Dec 3, 2010, 10:21:59 AM12/3/10
to vrsop...@gmail.com

************ PLEASE RESPOND TO Vi...@optyinc.com ***************

****************DIRECT CLIENT *************

********INTERVIEWS ASAP***********

Linux Device Driver Technical Manager

Location: Chandler, AZ

Duration: 1 + year

Senior Technical Manager position who will be an expert on Linux device drivers, preferably worked on validation of software on Chipsets. A background in Audio/Video will be an added advantage.

Programming  Skills:

·         Strong  foundation in C

·         Practical application of  C in Linux frame work

·         Scripting languages :Perl, Python, Shell Scripting

·         Standard C’ Libraries

Linux

      Basic  knowledge on Linux, structures/Device drivers , I/O  commands and  Networking

Testing /Validation experience

Knowledge  on Testing methodologies; Tools, Unit test frame work…

Audio/video  Experience

Thanks!!

Vivek Samant
Resource Manager
Optimum Technology Solutions Inc.
Consistently delivering optimum, cost effective, valuable IT-based solutions to our clients
Optimum Technology Solutions Inc.,
Phone: 615-346-9325
Fax : 615-523-2880
Email: