Golden Bough

Janet Thomas

Dec 16, 2007, 4:11:17 AM12/16/07
to Mistleto...@googlegroups.com
Re the golden mistletoe, because I prize it so highly,  I keep it for myself, when I find it, rather than looking for a buyer..Mistletoe is thought to be the Golden Bough of Virgil's Iliad, perhaps it is strictly the yellow stuff in this case.

Do any of you Mistletoe experts fancy meeting up for a pre christmas drink/coffee/pop to discuss, mmmm, mistletoe matters...

You can tell me to sprig off if you wish,

Anyways happy Mistletoeing to you all....

The Mistletoe Lady

Jonathan Briggs

Dec 16, 2007, 4:38:55 AM12/16/07
to Mistleto...@googlegroups.com
Hi Janet

Was just about to reply to your ebay message about mistletoe drinks - so will reply to this one instead...

Sounds a good idea to me - esp for those of us in UK mistletoe-country - Cheltenham would be fine - later this week?

Regards

Jonathan
01453 791135
07789 684585

Janet Thomas

Dec 16, 2007, 9:55:41 AM12/16/07
to Mistleto...@googlegroups.com
Yes later this week is fine....

The Circus Bar Montpellier is pleasant, also no loud music to interupt Mistletoe conversation. I finish woork at 5.00.....would early evening suit others? Re the day, I can be flexible so please name a day to suit y'all Pardner and let me know...I'll wear a Mistletoe button hole to be festive...
,

TY
TML

Jonathan Briggs <jonatha...@mistletoe.org.uk> wrote: