Mistletoe in East Anglia (Norfolk) 'More to Mistletoe than kisses - 13/12/07'. with Rod Chapman

John Hardisty

Dec 13, 2007, 4:32:36 PM12/13/07
to Mistletoe Matters
I thought you would like to see our freind Rod chapman being intervied
on Anglia news. About the survey being carried out in Norfolk to see
how much mistletoe there is, and it location. Please paste the link to
see the news item.
John Hardisty

http://www.itvlocal.com/anglia/news/?player=ANG_news_26&void=129451

Janet Thomas

Dec 13, 2007, 6:36:04 PM12/13/07
to Mistleto...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, I had a look. Went Mistletoeing this evening so it was nice to get your Mistletoe Matters e-mail,

Toodle Pip,

The Mistletoe Lady

Janet Thomas

Dec 13, 2007, 6:39:46 PM12/13/07