What do you call yours - yellow or golden?

1 view

Jonathan Briggs

Dec 16, 2007, 3:57:40 AM12/16/07
to Mistletoe Matters
Seasons greetings to all! This group is still v small, and quiet...

Maybe I should be posting a lot more - have been v busy this season
with a miscellany of mistletoe, as usual, but haven't done enough
online this season. I'll see if I can't add a few more messages on
current initiatives/thoughts etc v soon.

But I have been ranting a bit, as usual, on the blog (http://
mistletoediary.blogspot.com/) where my most recent ramblings ahve been
on the yellow mistletoe question - is it attractive to the buying
public at Christmas, or not?

Re-branded as 'Golden' (as in the Golden Bough) I'm already aware of
at least one domestic buyer who has specifically asked for it. But
most seem to dismiss it as sickly/dying/old - even though it is
perfectly ok.

You can see my thoughts on the blog - anyone else got opinions??