JOB Georgia Congressional Campaign Seeks Manager

DK

Aug 3, 2010, 11:36:49 AM8/3/10
to Mississippi Democrats
Job Description: Campaign in GA seeks aggressive, energetic
Campaign Manager, not afraid to pull punches. The ideal candidate
has
experience in all facets of a campaign's operations- particularly
media outreach- and also perhaps training from a national
organization
like DFA. We need someone who is sharp as a tack and can immediately
step in and direct the day-to-day operations to free up the
candidates
time. We have a good head of steam built up. Good
first quarter fundraising, good foundation for field, and excellent
incumbent who is abhorred nationwide for promoting conspiracy
theories
incessantly. Incumbent also has a checkered past to say the least,
which may lead to damning facts. Supporter housing can be provided.
This campaign is an equal opportunity employer and could provide
health
benefits. There is nothing to lose in this race. We are battling
one
of the most dangerous politicians in the country according
to the Southern Poverty Law Center.
How to Apply / Contact
Interested parties please send a brief letter of interest and resumé
to: camp...@russelledwardsforcongress.com