Phonetic alphabet

Garrison

May 2, 2012, 12:52:27 AM5/2/12
to Miso...@googlegroups.com
I couldn't upload pictures on the forum for some reason, so I thought I would put these here for ease of access.
These are the pages from Langue Musicale Universelle that relate to the phonetic alphabet and transcribing proper nouns.
El me todo de Sudre.png
Screen shot 2012-05-01 at 9.38.12 PM.png

Dan Parson

Jun 2, 2012, 2:00:53 PM6/2/12
to Solresol
Oh my, you should have let me know! I don't blame you though, since my
own work was lacking. Anyway, I've fixed the attachment upload
problem, as well as a few others that were rooted in the server move
back in December.