A Renewed Effort on Sidosi

Dan Parson

Jun 2, 2012, 2:03:00 PM6/2/12
to Solresol
This is just a cross-post from Sidosi, but I figured I should get the
word out.

With the decrease of activity in the forums, and with my own self-
realized lack of effort put into Sidosi, I've decided it's time... to
go all out!

My schooling is now complete, and it's summer, so I have plenty of
time on my hands! I plan on first revisiting all that I've mentioned
in my work journal, then moving forward with other ideas that have
been mentioned in the year or so that this community has been around
(counting the Google Group). I admit I've slacked on my actual study
of Solresol, so I also plan to take some time to start really learning
and using Solresol. I certainly don't want this community to go the
route of previous sites, so it's time for a renewed effort!