Girls Division Rankings and Conference Playoffs are Live!

Chris Miller

May 4, 2016, 11:47:50 PM5/4/16
to minnesotayo...@googlegroups.com
Good Evening,

It's hard to believe that we're already coming up on conference playoffs. The season has flown by! We are pleased to let you know that the Girls division rankings are posted, and along with them, the conference semifinals are set.

Note: the standings page linked below is different than the one currently linked in the Event page for the high school league. This is an issue we're working on with our website provider, and in the next few days it will direct to the link below. The correct URL is linked below.

Please also see below for some details and reminders.

- The higher seed is always the home team in conference semifinals and any final where a field has not been secured
- Be sure to check your conference's page for info on finals and all conference voting.
- For conference brackets, note that JV teams are moved for Varsity teams from different schools
- If you're interested in how the competition algorithm works, please see here.

Conference semifinals are posted and will show up in your teams' schedule as normal. The rest of the schedule is being generated as you read this, and will be posted tomorrow (5/5).

See you on the fields,

--
Chris Miller
High School Competition Director