MNYU Spring League Pre-season Dates

Jake McKean

Jan 11, 2016, 3:49:06 PM1/11/16
to minnesotayo...@googlegroups.com
Coaches and Organizers,

We hope 2016 is off to a great start for all of you! Despite the freezing temperatures we will be playing Ultimate very soon. We want to make you aware of some important pre-season dates (please add the MNYU Google Calendar to your device for future reference):
  • Pre-Season Coaches Meeting -
Monday, February 8th 6:00-7:30pm
Rondo Community Outreach Library

We will review all of the details about the upcoming spring season, but we will also be announcing several very important changes to overall structure of MNYU. Even the most experienced coaches and organizers will want to be in attendance.

  • 2nd Annual Coaches Conference
Saturday, February 20th
Robbinsdale Middle School

Keynote speakers, lunch, athletic training sessions, program development workshops; this year's conference will have something for everyone. Additional details and registration coming soon.

  • Coaching Certification Clinic
Details are being finalized, but level one coaching clinic will be held in the twin cities metro area the weekend of March 12th.

Thank you,
Jake McKean
Program Director
MN Youth Ultimate