A New Tournament Opportunity

Jake McKean

Feb 11, 2016, 6:44:54 PM2/11/16
to minnesotayo...@googlegroups.com, cod...@gmail.com

The White Bear Lake Ultimate is looking to celebrate their 10th year as a program by hosting a tournament in late April (specific weekend is what we need your feedback on!). We would like to see what interest there may from our fellow MN Ultimate teams. Details are still being ironed out but our intent for the tournament would be:
  • 10-12 Open Teams (or more, depending on field space)
  • Cost a maximum of $250/team
  • Include all of the standard youth tournament amenities
  • Film one (or more) games per team and share that footage
  • Two-day, well-organized double-elimination format
  • Hosted in White Bear Lake, MN
Would your program be interested? If so, fill out this brief simple survey and let us know what weekend you would prefer: http://goo.gl/forms/POuYGPlU5j

Questions/comments? We'd love to hear them - go ahead and email coach Cody Mehlhorn at cod...@gmail.com