State Tournament - Wildcard Reporting / Check For Your Team(s)

Dave Klink

May 26, 2016, 5:42:12 PM5/26/16
to minnesotayo...@googlegroups.com, Board Of Directors, Competition Committee, Jake McKean
Hello High School State Tournament Team Organizers and Coaches,

Report WW Scores.  Please be sure to report all Wildcard Week scores ASAP and no later than Friday (tomorrow) at 9:00 pm.  If a bubble game score is not reported by the deadline, then we will advance the higher seeded team to the upper division, or in corner cases where the higher seeded team was exceptionally worse at rescheduling, we might advance the other team instead.  If for some reason your game won't be played by Friday, please let me know ASAP.

Check For Your Team(s) Below.  Below is a list of 84 teams for the state tournament, separated by girls and open, and listed alphabetically without regard for specific division (since Wildcard Week results are still being determined).  Please check to make sure your team(s) are listed appropriately.  If you see any errors, please notify me ASAP today or tomorrow.  Also, if there is any possibility that your team will drop from the tournament, please notify me today.  We will be finalizing the formats and seeding this weekend, and so we need to have a definitive list.

Finalize your Registration.  Just because your team is listed below doesn't necessarily mean you are all set.  You may have registration or payment issues, either with Minnesota Ultimate or USA Ultimate, in which case Jake, Claire, or Patty are probably emailing you and you need to address those issues by tomorrow at the very latest.

The Plan.  The plan is to finalize formats, divisions, and seeding this weekend, so that the final schedules will be out by Monday.  More tournament information will be announced on a similar timeline as well.

Good luck to those with games tonight!

Best regards,
Dave Klink
State Tournament Competition Director