State Tournament: Girls Seeding and Format

Dave Klink

May 28, 2016, 10:41:41 PM5/28/16
to minnesotayo...@googlegroups.com, Competition Committee
Hello Girls Division Coaches,

Draft formats are here.  Please let me know if you see any issues.

Draft seeding is below.  Divisions are set based on conference and wildcard week results, which are setup based on RRI.  Seeding is largely RRI driven as well.

Please provide any feedback on format or seeding by tomorrow night at 9:00 PM.  We hope to have everything finalized by Monday.

Field maps are attached.  Note: different maps for Saturday and Sunday play.  More info on that to follow.

(There will be a separate email for the open division.)

Best regards,
Dave Klink
Competition Director

Girls Division I Seeding