High School Fall League.docx - Invitation to view

Jake McKean (via Google Docs)

Aug 21, 2015, 4:15:16 PM8/21/15
to minnesotayo...@googlegroups.com
Jake McKean has invited you to view the following document:
Unknown profile photoCoaches and Organizers,

Please share this information flyer about MNYU's Fall League with all of your youth contacts. After piloting a league last year, MNYU is very excited to offer this opportunity to our youth members for a fall season. Whether your program is practicing in the fall or not, individual youth can register for this league, play with classmates, and meet peers from other high schools.

Jake McKean
Program Director
MN Youth Ultimate
Google Docs: Create and edit documents online.Logo for Google Docs