Indoor (Full Field Turf) Open Round Robin Tournament Dec 29 6pm-11pm

Jake McKean

Dec 3, 2015, 11:40:35 AM12/3/15
to minnesotayo...@googlegroups.com
Full field 7v7 ultimate is hard to come by in the long winter in Minnesota but we have a great opportunity for Open teams on Tuesday December 29th (yes, its over Winter Break) from 6pm until 11pm. The format will be a 5 team round-robin, 4 games per team. This is a turf complex, so cleats are recommended.
At the moment we have interest from St Paul Charter, Mounds View, Hopkins, & Edina. If your team is interested in being the 5th let me know as soon as possible. We recommend each team have at least 14 players on their roster. If your team would be short some players, feel free to reach out to another high school program to potentially combine teams and sign up together.

Tournament would be $300 per team (just over $20 per player if you get 14 players). Must have a coach/chaperone per team in attendance the entire event.

Email me back to confirm or if you have any further questions!

Nate Wohl