Wildcard Week: Girls Division Posted

Chris Miller

May 21, 2016, 10:51:32 AM5/21/16
to minnesotayo...@googlegroups.com
------
Apologies if you've already received this email - it was sent out last night but we heard some of some delivery problems.
------

Welcome to the final week of the regular season! It's hard to believe we're already here.

The final week of games have been posted! This week is Wildcard Week in both divisions. Teams on either side of the division split (16 team split) will have bubble games to play up or down at the state tournament. This is reflected in the state ranking with the added 'Division' column. Teams not on the bubble are playing games to iron out seeding for the state tournament.

Updated state rankings are posted here: State Rankings. As All Conference teams are announced and conference championships wrap up, the Hall of Fame is updated accordingly.

If you'd like more information on Wildcard Week or any of the competition schedule, please see here: Wildcard Week

The Open division's games will be posted tomorrow night. Good luck in the final week of the season!

--
Chris Miller
Competition Director | High School

--