Registered High School Teams

Jake McKean

Feb 25, 2016, 2:53:24 PM2/25/16
to minnesotayo...@googlegroups.com

Coaches and Organizers,

With just 34 hours remain in the timely registration for spring league we have 60 total teams registered. This list is only up to date through 1:30pm on Thursday, February 25th. Teams that miss the timely registration window will have through Monday to register, but with an additional $100 fee.

  • ​Wondering if your program is registered? Check out the attached list!
  • Still need to register? Visit the event page!
  • Confused on how to register? Follow these instructions!
  • No longer the contact for a team that hasn't registered? Forward this message or let me know who it should be going to!
Thanks,

Spring League Registrants.xlsx