High School Registration

mckea...@gmail.com

Jan 25, 2016, 10:17:35 PM1/25/16
to minnesotayo...@googlegroups.com

Coaches and Organizers,

In preparation for our February 8th kick-off meeting we want to start the updated registration process. Things have change slightly, changes we anticipate are for the best, but we need the basic contact information for whoever is the main organizer for each team. We will send them further instructions to complete registration.

If you are no longer the team organizer you can send the new contact information to Jake at jmc...@minnesotayouthultimate.org or simply forward this message to the new organizer.

Thank you,
Jake McKean
Program Director
MN Ultimate

If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out in Google Forms.

2016 MN Ultimate High School Admins

MN Ultimate is processing our spring league registration through Ultimate Central this year. We will create the initial teams to save on work for the team administrator. Please provide us with the basic contact information for the person that manages your roster and registration to we can make them an administrators for the team's account.
* Required
    Never submit passwords through Google Forms.