MNYU Fall League

Jake McKean

Sep 3, 2015, 2:21:19 PM9/3/15
to minnesotayo...@googlegroups.com
Coaches and Organizers-

As some of you know we Piloted a High School Fall League last year and are continuing it this year. We plan to put kids on a set team for the season and will be working to put kids from the same school on the same team as well. We are hoping you can help us out by spreading the word to your kids so we can grow this league and get a great turn out.

We will also be looking for coaches to help out with the teams during the season. Look for more details on that as we get closer but we would love to get as many players, coaches and parents involved in this league as we can.

See all the details you need at the link below. Let us know if you have any questions and we hope to see you out this fall!

Brittany, Meg and Jake