fwd: NINE G Brewing Company

Jeffrey Sutter

Feb 11, 2006, 10:10:05 AM2/11/06
to Michia...@googlegroups.com
New local South Bend brewer!

http://www.ninegbrewing.com

The fighter pilot schtick is silly, but I am looking forward to a sip of a couple of these beers.

//jeff

NINE G Brewing Company

Welcome!

Welcome to the NINE G Brewing Company Wingman
Club. We are happy to have you as a member of our
community. We look forward to keeping you up to
date on our fine craft brews and upcoming events.

We enthusiastically extend our American pride,
integrity and work ethic as fighter pilots to what we
do at NINE G Brewing Company. It is our passion and
mission to bring you the best handcrafted brews
available using only the finest ingredients. We are
unequivocally dedicated to serving our Country, our
families and craft brew enthusiasts everywhere.
Drop us a line to let us know how we're doing.

Thank you for choosing NINE G. We hope you enjoy,
and check 6.

Sincerely,

Patrick "Voodoo" Voors and Tim "Dokter" Rusch
NINE G Brewing Company

email: in...@ninegbrewing.com
phone: 574-282-BEER (2337)
web: http://www.ninegbrewing.com

//jeff sutter jsu...@igc.org
(south bend)
father to maia, b.7/9/95, who says "Um, what did you say, daddy?"

Alexandre Enkerli

Feb 11, 2006, 11:35:45 AM2/11/06
to Michia...@googlegroups.com
And he seems to have good distribution. Must mean that there's a need
for local breweries in Michiana!