IPA

Henry Scott

May 10, 2005, 7:36:20 AM5/10/05
to Michia...@googlegroups.com
I've racked the IPA to the secondary fermenter... probably a few days
after I should have. As of last Thursday it still had a good layer of
krauesen, and was down to bubbling once every 20-40 seconds. I left
town Friday morning and didn't get back until last night; by then the
krausen had fallen back in, and it was no longer bubbling. I went
ahead and racked it to a 5 gallon carboy and measured the SG: it has
dropped from 1.058 OG to 1.016 FG. I better step up my beer
consumption / bottle collecting efforts!

-Henry