Thanks to AleX ...

Jeffrey Sutter

May 21, 2005, 3:51:48 PM5/21/05
to Michia...@googlegroups.com

...Michiana has a fresh handful of beginning brewers with about 75 gallons
of output between us, mostly in our basements -- spreading the bounty among
our friends, and getting a few more interested in trying their hands at
it. AleX has been generous with his ideas and experience, so we are
already confident tinkering with recipes and procedures, even if it's all
still extract ales. Our experience, so far, is that our beginning brews,
at least to our untutored tastes, are better than much of what we can
buy. It just gets better from here. He's back in Montreal, but not
forgotten!

Thanks, AleX, relax, have a homebrew, etc...

//jeff
riverside drive, south bend

Alexandre Enkerli

May 22, 2005, 5:45:11 PM5/22/05
to Michia...@googlegroups.com
Thanks! Warms a brewer's heart! ;-)

Jeffrey Sutter

Jun 24, 2005, 9:06:17 PM6/24/05
to Michia...@googlegroups.com

"Some of these formulas laid out respectable beer drinkers like they were
schoolboys and had to be treated with respect. If you ignored the rule, you
slept where you fell."

http://www.motherearthnews.com/top_articles/1970_July_August/Adventures_With_Home_Brew

(thnx to Chicago Beer Society Home Brewer List)

south bend, indiana jsu...@igc.org
father to maia, b. 7/9/95, who says "I'm so glad to be me, dad."