An unusual but important post: Can Congress Reverse the Damage .................

Eric N. Best, Ph.D.

Nov 18, 2022, 12:13:41 AM11/18/22
to Mariposa Group Network
The Mariposa Group
Newsletter

Evolving Enlightenment via "Real" Community

A Consciously Created Community for "New Humans"
  Be part of a community of people who are moving beyond Fear, Scarcity, and Competition
into an environment based upon "TRUTH & LOVE".
Accelerate your own Personal Happiness & Joy,
while also contributing to the world.

Hello All,

    Yes, this is an unusual post for this MGNewsltr.  Yet we do not live in a vacuum.  We are embedded within a world system where lower levels of consciousness do exist and indeed often are the primary holders of power.  If I only pretend to hold only a small amount of awareness, I can not ignore that men like Putin exist.  AND it is not only in Russia, but virtually everywhere in our world.  The question becomes where, when and in what countries/cultures do they rise to enough power such that, like Putin in Russia's action against Ukraine, they bring about tremendous injustice and damage.
        Yes, it happens here in the USA;  it is happening, right now!  If we truly value anything like "Truth & Love", peaceful living for ourselves and our children; then we must become aware of how such destructive forces are already coming into very significant power here...  Our home, Our country, Our Land & Lives....  seeking to control these only for their own greed and power seeking urges.

        Thom Hartmann is a very intelligent, extremely well read, well informed progressive student of history, science, and particularly government actions and politics.   I endorse getting on his mailing list for thoughtful & deeper recounting of events coming into being which will (actually, already are) causing great damage to you, me, and our lives.
Thom provides a good channel for some learning we truly need.

Eric

Can Congress Reverse the Damage Corrupt Republicans on the Supreme Court have Inflicted on America?

https://open.substack.com/pub/thomhartmann/p/can-congress-reverse-the-damage-corrupt?utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=email
Can Congress Reverse the Damage Corrupt
 Republicans on the Supreme Court have Inflicted on America?

Can Congress Reverse the Damage Corrupt Republicans on the Supreme Court have Inflicted on America?

https://open.substack.com/pub/thomhartmann/p/can-congress-reverse-the-damage-corrupt?utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=email

"In a time of drastic change it is the learners who inherit the future.
The learned usually find themselves equipped to live in a world
that no longer exists."

"Real" Community

"Creating a Culture that works"

In A Very Natural / Nature Based Environment !!

True Financial Security, Deep Interpersonal Friendship & Comfort,
A Pleasing Inquiry into living Life fully, Sustainably, Psychologically Healthy & Successfully
done right now, here on earth...  with Fun & Play !
I invite you to explore this with us.

The Mariposa Group

Once we learn to live together, we cannot live alone.
Real community.... our natural 'social ecology' !!

If you find this Newsletter stimulating, intriguing or just simply enjoy it;
  please share it with your friends.

If you would like to receive this free community newsletter, please click here.
If you would like to be removed from this mailing list,  please click here.

         Return to Top      Return to Index