A special community search event: Currently underway and with a special interview with The Mariposa Group on Saturday

1 view

Eric N. Best, Ph.D.

Apr 5, 2023, 10:19:58 PM4/5/23
to Mariposa Group Network
The Mariposa Group
Newsletter

Evolving Enlightenment via "Real" Community

Hello All...
                and my apologies for being so late in getting this info out to you.  Cynthia Tina has arranged a truly lovely "Summit event" for those of you seeking to be part of a community.  Of course the invitation to explore The Mariposa Group community is always present for you.  However there other viable communities out there seeking members and people who are seeking membership within a community.  Cynthia's event is all about coordinating both sides of this coin for all of us.

Here is Cynthia's response today to my request on how to link you in on all of this.

Best wishes always,

Eric

Thank you for your support, Eric!

You can send people to this link to join the Summit event: www.finderscircle.com/enter-summit

However, the Community Matchmaking Event on April 8th is now full. We only have spaces for communities, not individuals, who'd like to join. Communities can register here: https://www.finderscircle.com/matchmaking-event

Warmly,
Cynthia

On 3/29/2023 12:06 AM, Cynthia Tina —CommunityFinders wrote:

Hello MariposaFound,

Excited you'll be joining the Community Matchmaking Event on Saturday, April 8 from 1-3pm Eastern / 10am-12pm Pacific.

Add the event to your calendar:

Apple Google Office 365 Outlook Outlook.com Yahoo

We'll be in touch soon with more details. Write to me with any questions at cyn...@communityfinders.com.

Looking forward to seeing you there,
Cynthia, your event host

Unsubscribe

--

(781) 244-0484

Instagram icon that links to the Radical Support Collective instagram: instagr.am/radicalsupportcollective LinkedIn Icon that links to Seth's LinkedIn profile linkedin.com/in/sbush

Cynthia Tina

she/her

Community Matchmaker

Founder of CommunityFinders

communityfinders.com

"In a time of drastic change it is the learners who inherit the future.
The learned usually find themselves equipped to live in a world
that no longer exists."

"Real" Community

"Creating a Culture that works"

In A Very Natural / Nature Based Environment !!

True Financial Security, Deep Interpersonal Friendship & Comfort,
A Pleasing Inquiry into living Life fully, Sustainably, Psychologically Healthy & Successfully
done right now, here on earth...  with Fun & Play !
I invite you to explore this with us.

A Path to take you from an emptiness
that can’t be filled, to a
fullness that can’t be contained

The Mariposa Group

Once we learn to live together, we cannot live alone.
Real community.... our natural 'social ecology' !!

If you find this Newsletter stimulating, intriguing or just simply enjoy it;
  please share it with your friends.

If you would like to receive this free community newsletter, please click here.
If you would like to be removed from this mailing list,  please click here.

         Return to Top      Return to Index