Warmer Relationships: .... A New Year's Challenge !

1 view

Eric N. Best, Ph.D.

Jan 2, 2023, 2:59:29 AM1/2/23
to Mariposa Group Network
The Mariposa Group
Newsletter

Evolving Enlightenment via "Real" Community

A Consciously Created Community for "New Humans"
  Be part of a community of people who are moving beyond Fear, Scarcity, and Competition
into an environment based upon "TRUTH & LOVE".
Accelerate your own Personal Happiness & Joy,
while also contributing to the world.

Hello All,
     Amazingly enough, some elements of our society
seem to be catching up, catching on ... to what is
really meaningful.  Here's a gift from The New York Times.
Happy New Year !

A Radiance of Love,

Eric

The New York Times
January 1, 2023

Happy New Year. Set yourself up for a more meaningful, connected life in 2023.

Times Square last night.Andres Kudacki/Associated Press

A happiness challenge

For over 80 years, researchers at Harvard have studied what makes for a good life. They found one surefire, scientifically proven predictor of happiness: developing warmer relationships.

------------------------

"In a time of drastic change it is the learners who inherit the future.
The learned usually find themselves equipped to live in a world
that no longer exists."

TAKE THE LEAP.... Into Happiness
    Do you dare to be happy?
        Really ?
                If not now, when ?

https://www.ic.org/advert/an-extraordinary-community/

"Real" Community

"Creating a Culture that works"

In A Very Natural / Nature Based Environment !!

True Financial Security, Deep Interpersonal Friendship & Comfort,
A Pleasing Inquiry into living Life fully, Sustainably, Psychologically Healthy & Successfully
done right now, here on earth...  with Fun & Play !
I invite you to explore this with us.

The Mariposa Group

Once we learn to live together, we cannot live alone.
Real community.... our natural 'social ecology' !!

If you find this Newsletter stimulating, intriguing or just simply enjoy it;
  please share it with your friends.

If you would like to receive this free community newsletter, please click here.
If you would like to be removed from this mailing list,  please click here.

         Return to Top      Return to Index