Only 12 spots left. 3 of 15 already taken. Aug. 11,12,13 2023 . An Extraordinary Community Event for You.... and its FREE

Eric N. Best, Ph.D.

Jun 18, 2023, 12:27:30 AM6/18/23
to Mariposa Group Network
The Mariposa Group
Newsletter

Evolving Enlightenment via "Real" Community

A Consciously Created Community for "New Humans"
  Be part of a community of people here or in your own area
who are moving beyond Fear, Scarcity, and Competition
into an environment based upon "TRUTH & LOVE".
Accelerate your own Personal Happiness & Joy,
while also contributing to the world.

Only 12 spots left.   3 of 15 already taken. Aug. 11,12,13  2023
And they are FREE... and going quickly!
Join in for your own community passion and creativity !!

Dear Community seeking friends,

       We all know about the rapids of change occurring for almost all of us.  They are both often personally in terms of relationships, jobs, child rearing, etc. with accompanying anxiety present; and at the same time change in the world wide system.  Global warming.  An insane war in Ukraine. The insanity of the USA politics now with literally a mentally ill ex-President running for office again and a political party where perhaps a majority of its member still support him.  This in spite of multiple criminal charges being placed against him.  Corporations still unconscious to the damage they do when they run amuck locally & globally in blind chasing of Money & Power.

        Ugh... yes it is discussing.

        And yet there are also fantastic positive changes going on in the fields of communication, science and the support & upliftment of consciousness in and of itself.  We are growing, developing, and evolving!  The reality may well be that it is a literal RACE between positive and destructive forces in the world.... which one 'wins', will likely determine the fate of humanity.

        This is our time to bring forth our LIGHT,  individually and collectively, to insure that Humanity Wins !!

Three Points A, B, & C ...  for your consideration of contributing to the positive surge in its "winning" the race.

A)

An INSIGHT

        One of the important insights is to recognize that an infection point may be a cusp that moves upwards for
        us, or
it can be a tipping point inflection that can easily move forward or simply falls back to the prior path.
        What makes the difference is your intention and action !   Be the change you desire !

CRISIS
         The old Chinese charactergram for
"CRISIS", captures this two-fold dynamic well:
         It is composed of two elements.  One representing "Danger" and the other "Opportunity".
         What makes the .difference in the outcome?  It is both "Awareness" and an active intent to seek out and
         manifest the good. Greater awareness leads us to manifesting "Love & Truth" as the highest good.

B)
The Nobel prize winning physicist Ilya Prigogine put it beautifully.

When a system is far from equilibrium,
                     small islands
of coherence have the capacity to shift the entire system”.

The challenge is do Donald Trump's chaotic "Proud Boys" or "Win at any cost!" politicians become the dominant groups of pathological coherence in our country
           OR ...     do we come together in greater coherence among us for manifesting greater "Love & Truth" ?

  Conscious groupings of honest, loving & mature deep friendship; are the needed ISLANDS of sanity/coherence.  And they inherently can not be had or created within the densest centers of chaos. i.e. cities.  Far too vulnerable.  Next to impossible to be "coherent" when the overwhelming energy around us is 'incoherent' or 'chaotic' !  For example democratic USA could not evolve while still located within King George's monarchy ruled Great Britain.   We had to come to an non-ruled space for that evolution to occur.  Now there is no new 'undeveloped' land / country to flee to.  We have to find the least controlled / contaminated space here where "Love & Truth" can be the evolving direction.

   Its why we are here, in the country.  Holding space creating "Islands of Sanity" for you and whoever else is sane, truly a rational, loving, financially solid adult.  Done with Much LOVE and Conscious compassion for you, for us, and for other community creations at any location. We are creating "Real" communities as islands of sanity. --  Eric

C)
Hopi Elder Speaks

    You have been telling the people that this is the 11th hour. Now you must go back and tell the people that this is the Hour. And there are things to be considered. . . .

    Where are you living? What are you doing?  What are your relationships?  Are you in right relation? Where is your water?  Know your garden.

     It is time to speak your Truth. Create your communityBe good to each other.   And do not look outside of yourself for the leader."

    Then he clasped his hands together, smiled, and said,  "This could be a good time!

    There is a river flowing now very fast.  It is so great and swift that there are those who will be afraid.  They will try to hold onto the shore. They will feel that they are being torn apart and will suffer greatly. Know the river has its destination. The elders say we must let go of the shore, push off into the middle of the river, keep our eyes open and our heads above the water.

    And I say, see who is in there with you and celebrate.  At this time in history, we are to take nothing personally. Least of all, ourselves.  For the moment that we do, our spiritual growth and journey  comes to a halt.

    The time of the lone wolf is over.  Gather yourselves!  Banish the word struggle from your attitude and your vocabulary.  All that we do must now be done in a sacred manner and in celebration.

We are the ones we've been waiting for."

And I like to share all of this with you.  One way is to have you experience the fruits and insights which have made the "GateWay to Real Community" retreat experience the very best way you can have, to gain the "Interpersonal Community" skills which are so necessary to make any 'physical coming together' successful.   In your own location or with us here at Mariposa Group.  And it is at NO COST to you for the August 11th, 12th, and 13th GateWay event held at the Mariposa Group location.

        The Mariposa Group has a country wide network of community interested people.  And you can gain the skills to generate Real Community at your or any other location.

Some introductory comments from participants in the GateWay workshops:

"After living in an intentional community for 5 years, it took this workshop, and a willingness to commit to this process, to finally experience community within myself and then the experience of true intimate community with others."
                                          Susan

"I would recommend it to friends who talk about building or doing "community" as though it were easy and the first thing to do is buy enough land.  I'd suggest that perhaps they experience community first."
                                           Margo

"I can't imagine a more enabling experience for groups in almost any stage of forming a Co-Housing community than a Relationship / Community workshop such as those conducted by Eric Best."
                                           Pat Denslow,   Pasadena, California

        We are at the cutting edge of conscious community creation.  LOVE & TRUTH are our commitments to each other in the formation of deep, deep friendship based community.  It transcends the all too frequent human conflict areas of "Money, Sex, & Power"   [MSP]  and yet healthily includes them in creating a thriving, fully alive, encouraging / inspiring support of the life spirit within all of us.   This is perhaps unique in the purposeful creation of community and as such requires some unique characteristics to be already present among members.

        Such as strong already present healthy financial stability and at the same time a strong already present internal commitment to "LOVE & TRUTH" in general and certainly with the community members.

        In this sense our community is purposely an internal "bonding" family which is not initially about "Saving the world" per se' or any other external goal.  YET there is a paradox present,  Via the love & truth commitment-process moving forward, individual members "cups" move from 1/2 empty or less, to an eventual overflowing of energy/intent externally to the world at large.

   That is a movement for you from a cup that is always half empty,
                                                              to a cup that now overflows with JOY !!

    A Path to take you from an emptiness that can’t be filled,
                                                    to a fullness that can’t be contained

From a very down to earth spiritual perspective in our time,
            it is the emergence of "THE LARGER WE" which benefits ALL.

Welcome HOME !!

A Radiance of Love,

Eric

GateWay to Community

Here is the website for GATEWAY TO COMMUNITY:   http://mariposagroup.org/gateway.htm
The cost now is nothing, na da,  FREE.   My gift to "Real" Community interested folks.  Some would identify you as 2nd Tier.... you likely know already if this is true.  There are only 12 of the original 15 seats available.  A $100. check is required to hold your spot.  It will be returned to you at the end of the training.

Please share as much as possible. For your own good and for the good of community.
And then you come.... and you yourself, be one of the "Ones we have been waiting for."

A Radiance of Love!

Eric

Eric N. Best, Ph.D.
10316 FM 1841
Bivins,  Texas 75555
     903/799-6161

"In a time of drastic change it is the learners who inherit the future.
The learned usually find themselves equipped to live in a world
that no longer exists."

"Real" Community

"Creating a Culture that works"

In A Very Natural / Nature Based Environment !!

True Financial Security, Deep Interpersonal Friendship & Comfort,
A Pleasing Inquiry into living Life fully, Sustainably, Psychologically Healthy & Successfully
done right now, here on earth...  with Fun & Play !
I invite you to explore this with us.

The Mariposa Group

Once we learn to live together, we cannot live alone.
Community is our natural 'social ecology'.
"Real" Community is the next upward step in community evolution.

If you find this Newsletter stimulating, intriguing or just simply enjoy it;
  please share it with your friends.

If you would like to receive this free community newsletter, please click here.
If you would like to be removed from this mailing list,  please click here.

         Return to Top      Return to Index