A CIRCLE OF FRIENDS - NEXT TUESDAY

Eric N. Best, Ph.D.

Jun 20, 2024, 1:22:08 PM (10 days ago) Jun 20
to Mariposa Group Network

Hello to All in the old "Discussion Group" of several years ago and to all our new & old friends !

We had some really nice get together's several years ago.   A couple of us have died and/or moved away.
But nonetheless the good memories persist.  We are now going to offer a similar but definitely
"up leveled" way of connecting.

My wonderful partner Wendy Pressoir and I are offering something new.  It will be held in
our home in Bivins, TX.  Almost all of you have been here before.  We loving to share our
home once again for:

"A CIRCLE OF FRIENDS"   gathering for those in the Altanta, Linden, & Texarkana area.
It's about truly escaping isolation and loneliness, either in the physical form or
in the form of mental isolation.  Either can be deadly to our individual life energies and
our happiness / Joy in life.

Please contact me and let me know you will be joining us this coming Tuesday, June 25th
at 6:45 pm.   10316 FM 1841, Bivins, Texas  75555   This definitely a RSVP event please.

  In Love & Truth,
  Eric & Wendy

     .  .

  903/799-6161