Are You Ready for the Blooming of the Rose: The New Human !!

1 view

Eric N. Best, Ph.D.

Mar 2, 2023, 1:10:17 AM3/2/23
to Mariposa Group Network
The Mariposa Group
Newsletter

Evolving Enlightenment via "Real" Community

A Consciously Created Community for "New Humans"
  Be part of a community of people who are moving beyond Fear, Scarcity, and Competition
into an environment based upon "TRUTH & LOVE".
Accelerate your own Personal Happiness & Joy,
while also contributing to the world.

"In a time of drastic change it is the learners who inherit the future.
The learned usually find themselves equipped to live in a world
that no longer exists."

There are two major players in front of us now:

Real Conscious Community Creation
and

CLIMATE CHANGE  ... Initiator of our collective change.

    There are a number of advanced thinkers / Souls bringing sometimes large and sometimes small bits of the New Human into view.  They are advanced psychologists, scientist, and seeming mystics.   Large or small, the collective knowledge, calling and needed evolutionary change 'upward' is being formed.  Fasten your seat belts ... or rather...  perhaps loosen them so you can be ready to spring into action.  After all, this is indeed your own life your are living.  Where would you like it to go?

A Radiance of Love,

Eric

   -----------------------
Here are some of Neal Donald Walsh's contributions.

The climate crisis is an initiatory threshold for humanity

As the Great Climate Disruption gets underway, it brings us right to the razor's edge of this precious present moment. No past. No future. Just what is here now. An event such as Climate Change, alongside the overshooting of the carrying capacity of the Earth and the loss of biodiversity, has the potential to kill countless millions worldwide. It also has the potential to be a spiritual initiator for the evolution of humanity.  Which will we choose?

“This is the most important matter facing the human race if you truly want to take advantage of this being the Perfect Time for Advancement within your species, allowing it to continue to exist in a wonderful and pleasant version of physicality.”   Conversations with God, Book 4, Awaken the Species

by Neale Donald Walsch

..

“I can assure you ALL OF YOU WILL AWAKEN. This is part of the process of evolution…the process of rejoining the inseparable. Knowing again that separation never occurred. Each of you will awaken because no part of God can be deserted by God.”

Tomorrow’s God by Neale Donald Walsch

What a lovely insight / encouragement, Neale shares with us here.  "All will awaken!"

I am reminded of the quote from some long ago master, while presenting on "Enlightenment"
... smiled and said;
     "All of us are enlightened !!  The only difference is that some of us know it and some don't."

Would you like to be part of an environment where the process of Awakening is supported and encouraged?
Where you begin to "know it" naturally and smoothly.  "Love & Truth" being made manifest.

"Real" Community

"Creating a Culture that works"

In A Very Natural / Nature Based Environment !!

True Financial Security, Deep Interpersonal Friendship & Comfort,
A Pleasing Inquiry into living Life fully, Sustainably, Psychologically Healthy & Successfully
done right now, here on earth...  with Fun & Play !
I invite you to explore this with us.

The Mariposa Group

Once we learn to live together, we cannot live alone.
Real community.... our natural 'social ecology' !!

If you find this Newsletter stimulating, intriguing or just simply enjoy it;
  please share it with your friends.

If you would like to receive this free community newsletter, please click here.
If you would like to be removed from this mailing list,  please click here.

         Return to Top      Return to Index

Eric N. Best, Ph.D.

Mar 2, 2023, 1:15:44 AM3/2/23
to Mariposa Group Network