Re: Kathy Peck ?? Re: [CBPartners] TODAY'S BOOK LAUNCH - The Light: And the New Human

Eric N. Best, Ph.D.

Oct 21, 2022, 12:06:07 AM10/21/22
to CBPar...@groups.io
Mistype in prior email"   2050,  not 2250;             the MIT predicted implosion of our current culture.  Only 28 years away.

Oh well... here we go somewhat.... Same old, same old.
Tim I'm appreciate your writing and at the same time I see no indication that you are likely to head in my direction.
Likely best for you to simply upon seeing an email from, to delete it.  Perhaps I am wrong and you will continue to read them. You tell me!

On 10/20/2022 6:48 PM, Timothy Dempsey wrote:

Tim Dempsey here:

So, this is a good example to me of how divisive it is when people in Community Building contexts have a hard time breaking to the heart. Just from your last email, Eric, you have excluded:

  1. Those who disagree with your notion of life positive, characterizing them as either talk-no-action or emotionally immature.
  2. Those who disagree that western culture has a hard stop in 225 years.
  3. Those who believe that global warming warnings are extreme.
  4. Those who voted for Donald Trump or might vote for Donald Trump – or believe that Donald Trump didn’t just happen. (This one has been the Bogeyman in the last few Workshops I’ve led.)
  5. Those who do not believe that January 6 was an insurrection.
  6. Those who you characterize as insane if they are part of the larger system and not your new culture.
  7. Those who will not band together in your idea of a real community for the presumed sake of generational survival.
YES, absolutely Yes.... I do exclude first off the notion that 'community' must include everyone.  It's immature.  Yes, I know ahead of time that you will emotionally react to that word 'immature'.  I also purposely exclude some people.
   For example, I would NOT include known rapists, child pedophiles, Al Capone gangster types,  Hell's angel, those who promote slavery, etc. etc
I wonder how it came to be such that you seemingly unconditionally take on the idea that community must be 'inclusive'?

Everyone who doesn’t follow are running short on adult sanity according to you. Well, there are actually some very smart people who I know who take the other side. But Community Building isn’t a debate to win. You’re out to convert. Therefore, your after pseudo community. I’m actually a big fan of pseudo community – so long as it’s clean. Unfortunately, each time you write you’re kicking up dust.

Your "dust" Tim, for your to deal with.            Others find this interesting and/or stimulating in some ways.
I am not looking to "convert".  I am searching for others who have come to similar conclusions on their own and so we have some similar / overlapping resonance.

I would appreciate your trying to make a personal statement of some of what you have said. Stories go a long way in making connections personal and building Community. Obviously, you take all of what you have said very seriously. Something must have brought out this passion in you. I have no interest at all in your new culture. But I would be interested in knowing how it came about in your heart.

    Tim I would say to you first off: "NO !  I will not provide lengthy stories about my own path to my thoughts and observations.  Locating in the heart.... and I know you will likely not like this... is only a middle point of being on the path.  Learning to integrate both the heart and the mind is the developmental experience which can easily (and finally) rise up to personal connection with the SOUL.   Yes, the Soul exists in my personal experience / knowledge and it transcends easily the heart by itself.  And this part may give you some 'feel good' experience;  The Soul transcends the heart and yet at the same time includes it.

It will seek out a larger vision / helping effort, than the heart by itself could ever accomplish.

Eric

   I am not into converting.  Far, far too late for that.
Connecting with others who carry at least a modicum of the same vision I present and are willing - wanting to act,
is what I desire.  Those who are ready as our country's forefathers were (in preparation for a new culture)
to " ... we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."  as we move into
times of extraordinary change, challenge, and opportunity.  A new type of culture will be needed.  Yes, an evolutionary
step upward.... which is not guaranteed at all.  In my opinion & knowledge, it will be as large a change from our
current culture, as the birthing of democracy was from monarchy in England.

Does anyone here really believe that we are at the ultimate pinnacle of evolution right now, here in the USA??
Is FCE type of 'community' circles the ultimate community vehicle that will never be superseded??

What are you own 'Next best' visions for what is needed to come, if we care about our own sacred honor along with the lives of our children??

In Love & Truth,

Eric

http://www.mariposagroup.org/2ndtier.htm

Tim Dempsey