[MT-L] NPR REPORT USING BAR SELECTION REPORT

Debby Hernandez

Nov 14, 2017, 3:08:29 PM11/14/17
to Medit...@mtusers.com

We are on Meditech Magic 5.67 platform and I am looking for assisting in creating an NPR report referencing a BAR Selection Report.

In the past the NPR was performed through:

·         DPM - BAR.PAT

·         Detail Segment - bar.acct (or bar.acct.transactions)

·         Index DPM - BAR.RPT.

·         Index File -  bar.rpt.patient.detail.accts

Using this same setup, the process no longer works as the Index File return an error message indicated entry not defined.

I am trying to capturing professional fees for our Revenue Analyst who would like an NPR process through a Select Report.

Question - Has anyone successfully created an NPR report referencing a BAR Selection Report.  Can you provide assistance?

Thank you in advance.

Debby Hernandez

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.

Jerry Beals

Nov 14, 2017, 3:44:37 PM11/14/17
to Debby Hernandez, Meditech L
Hi Debby,

Attached is a report with a lookup into the selection files.  Hopefully this will help you get started.

Jerry Beals
Holyoke Medical Center
Holyoke, MA
>>> Debby Hernandez <dhern...@grmedcenter.com> 11/14/2017 2:58 PM >>>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please reply to the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments. For further information regarding Holyoke Medical Center's privacy policy, Please visit our Internet web site at http://www.holyokehealth.com
IMAGE.png
BAR.npr

Frank Cronin

Nov 15, 2017, 3:18:18 PM11/15/17
to Jerry Beals, Debby Hernandez, Meditech L

Debby,

You can copy from reports that already have it but if you are building one from scratch and receive the Error: “The entry is not defined” when entering that index file, use “A#” then the F9 key to choose the index file of “bar.rpt.patient.detail.accts”.

Another tip that helps make it useful for the user of the report is option 8. Edit Elements to make the F9 lookup available there as seen in KB 15541.

Thanks.

Frank Cronin

MEDITECH Financial Applications

Allegheny Valley Hospital

Canonsburg General Hospital

Allegheny Health Network

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for the individual or individuals designated above. It may contain confidential or proprietary information and may be subject to confidentiality protections and may be legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, copy, retain or distribute this message.  If you receive this message in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message. The sender does not waive any privilege or right of privacy or confidentiality that may attach to this communication. You are not authorized to read, copy, retain, or  distribute this message, or disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.

juliacar...@gmail.com

Nov 16, 2017, 4:35:39 PM11/16/17
to Frank Cronin, Jerry Beals, Debby Hernandez, Meditech L

Oooooh, Frank . . .  the lookup KB is gonna help me a lot . . . 😊  I use this report all the time.

Thank you!

Julia Carter, CPAR

Independent Consultant

MEDITECH/Revenue Cycle