[MT-L] Knock Knock

juliacar...@gmail.com

Nov 16, 2017, 3:42:28 PM11/16/17
to MEDIT...@mtusers.com

Anybody out there in L land today?  I havent seen any posts since yesterday afternoon, which isnt normal.  Traffic on the moderator site is a little light today, so I wanted to check and see if anybody gets this message.  Please reply to the L if you do.

Thanks!

Julia

List Moderator

Julia Carter, CPAR

Independent Consultant

MEDITECH/Revenue Cycle

(229) 891 6668

JuliaCarterBizIN LLC

SigLogo

Where we intersect, we connect

https://www.linkedin.com/in/julia-carter-1789a473

https://twitter.com/JuliaCarterRC

image001.jpg

Carole Weinstein

Nov 16, 2017, 4:14:35 PM11/16/17
to juliacar...@gmail.com, MEDIT...@mtusers.com
got it

>>> <juliacar...@gmail.com> 11/16/2017 3:32 PM >>>

Click above to learn more.

IMAGE.jpeg
IMAGE.jpg

Lynelle Boyd

Nov 16, 2017, 4:15:55 PM11/16/17
to juliacar...@gmail.com, MEDIT...@mtusers.com

I received it.

Thanks,

Lynelle

Lynelle Boyd, RN

Clinical Information Systems Analyst

IT Department

Granville Health System

919-690-3452

Bill Mullins

Nov 16, 2017, 4:17:06 PM11/16/17
to juliacar...@gmail.com, MEDIT...@mtusers.com
Yes, I am here.

Sincerely,

William A Mullins RN
Health Care IT Consultant
wmulli...@yahoo.com
Cell (205) 937-0715

Please do NOT send messages that ask "Please post to the list" or "I'd like to see your answers" or "Send that info to me, too"  These are useless messages that just waste the email server's resources.  Instead, email the original requester and ask that they send you or post the results of their question.

Go to http://MTUsers.net for other information on the list, as well as:
1) reading meditech-l messages online
2) job opportunities
3) vendor products and service

Do NOT send email to meditech...@MTUsers.com.  This is a system email box that is NOT monitored by a human. If you need help or advice on how to use the meditech-l, email  ju...@MTUsers.net.  Julia helps manage the meditech-l, so she is your best resource.

===***===***===***===***===***===***===

Kathy Horton

Nov 16, 2017, 4:17:25 PM11/16/17
to juliacar...@gmail.com, MEDIT...@mtusers.com

Got it

Kathy Horton, RN

Sr. Clinical Analyst | Franklin Memorial

MaineHealth Information Services

111 Franklin Health Commons

Farmington, ME

Nov 16, 2017, 4:19:29 PM11/16/17
to juliacar...@gmail.com, MEDIT...@mtusers.com

Got it …

Kathi Kwappenberg | Information Systems | 909.478.7947

Nov 16, 2017, 4:19:31 PM11/16/17
to MEDIT...@mtusers.com

Received.

Carolyn Craft

Applications Supervisor – Information Systems

Lane Regional Medical Center

Phone: (225)658-4298

Anybody out there in L land today?  I havent seen any posts since yesterday afternoon, which isnt normal.  Traffic on the moderator site is a little light today, so I wanted to check and see if anybody gets this message.  Please reply to the L if you do.

Hewett, Jill

Nov 16, 2017, 4:19:48 PM11/16/17
to juliacar...@gmail.com, MEDIT...@mtusers.com

Who’s there?

Nov 16, 2017, 4:20:46 PM11/16/17
to juliacar...@gmail.com, MEDIT...@mtusers.com

Hi Julia,

I saw one post around 0800 this morning and another one at 1000 but that is all except this one from you.

Thanks,

Karen Birkenholz, MT(ASCP)

Clinical Applications Analyst, HIT

kbirk...@nrh-ok.com

O: 405-307-1135

F: 405-515-5069

Nov 16, 2017, 4:21:20 PM11/16/17
to juliacar...@gmail.com, MEDIT...@mtusers.com

Got it

Anybody out there in L land today?  I havent seen any posts since yesterday afternoon, which isnt normal.  Traffic on the moderator site is a little light today, so I wanted to check and see if anybody gets this message.  Please reply to the L if you do.

The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). It must not be disclosed to any person without proper authority. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are not authorized to and must not disclose, copy, distribute, or retain this message or any part of it.

Mark Weisman

Nov 16, 2017, 4:24:16 PM11/16/17
to juliacar...@gmail.com, MEDIT...@mtusers.com

Yes

Mark Weisman BSN, RN-BC

Systems Analyst

Carrier Clinic

252 Rt. 601

Belle Mead, NJ 08502

908-281-1000, ext 1588

mwei...@carrierclinic.com

Anybody out there in L land today?  I havent seen any posts since yesterday afternoon, which isnt normal.  Traffic on the moderator site is a little light today, so I wanted to check and see if anybody gets this message.  Please reply to the L if you do.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail transmission may contain confidential materials, confidential health information, or legally privileged information that is intended only for the individual or entity named above. If this e-mail includes health information, it is being sent to you only after the proper consent or authorization has been obtained by the appropriate party. As the recipient, you are required to maintain this information in a safe and secure manner. Carrier is adhering to both Federal and State rules regarding confidentiality including, but not limited to, HIPAA and Federal Rule 42. C.F.R. Part II, et. seq. This information is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named on this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited by law. If you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please reply to the sender, so that we can arrange for proper delivery, and then please destroy immediately.

Drewitz, Rikki - Information Systems

Nov 16, 2017, 4:25:51 PM11/16/17
to juliacar...@gmail.com, MEDIT...@mtusers.com

I’m here! 😊

Rikki Drewitz

Information Systems

Electronic Health Record Analyst

Northfield Hospital & Clinics

Phone - 507-646-8175

Fax - 507-646-1392

NHC CMYK Logo

Anybody out there in L land today?  I havent seen any posts since yesterday afternoon, which isnt normal.  Traffic on the moderator site is a little light today, so I wanted to check and see if anybody gets this message.  Please reply to the L if you do.

Jacqui Bianchi

Nov 16, 2017, 4:29:12 PM11/16/17
to MEDIT...@mtusers.com

Got it

Anybody out there in L land today?  I havent seen any posts since yesterday afternoon, which isnt normal.  Traffic on the moderator site is a little light today, so I wanted to check and see if anybody gets this message.  Please reply to the L if you do.

This e-mail is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. Dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please delete without copying and kindly e-mail a reply to inform us of the mistake in delivery.

Hewett, Jill

Nov 16, 2017, 4:29:13 PM11/16/17
to Julie Birdsall, juliacar...@gmail.com, MEDIT...@mtusers.com

Little old lady, who?

*** WARNING ***  This email originated from outside the EHR organization.
*DO NOT CLICK * Links or Attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

I’ll play…

Little old lady.

Julie L. Birdsall, RPh

Pharmacy IT Coordinator

Phelps County Regional Medical Center

1000 West Tenth Street

Rolla, MO  65401

(573) 458-7897

jbir...@pcrmc.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain

confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients
names above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that

you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure,

dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is disallowed.

If you have received this communication in error; please notify Phelps County
Regional Medical Center immediately by telephone at (573) 458-8899 extension
4357 and destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments.

Doug Hogue

Nov 16, 2017, 4:31:02 PM11/16/17
to juliacar...@gmail.com, MEDIT...@mtusers.com

Got it. Thanks

Nov 16, 2017, 4:34:46 PM11/16/17
to juliacar...@gmail.com, MEDIT...@mtusers.com

HI Julia,

I got the message.

Anybody out there in L land today?  I havent seen any posts since yesterday afternoon, which isnt normal.  Traffic on the moderator site is a little light today, so I wanted to check and see if anybody gets this message.  Please reply to the L if you do.

Confidentiality Warning: This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s), are confidential, and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, conversion to hard copy, copying, circulation or other use of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete this message and any attachments from your system. Thank you.

Howard D. Chase

Nov 16, 2017, 4:35:41 PM11/16/17
to juliacar...@gmail.com, MEDITECHL
We are now so full of knowledge we need no help. Or else, as one of our staff members once said .. I can't get online...the internet must be full?!.

Howard

Anybody out there in L land today? I haven ’ t seen any posts since yesterday afternoon, which isn ’ t normal. Traffic on the moderator site is a little light today, so I wanted to check and see if anybody gets this message. Please reply to the L if you do.

Thanks!

Julia

List Moderator

Julia Carter, CPAR

Independent Consultant

MEDITECH/Revenue Cycle

(229) 891 6668

JuliaCarterBizIN LLC

Where we intersect, we connect

https://www.linkedin.com/in/julia-carter-1789a473

https://twitter.com/ JuliaCarterRC

Deborah Knott

Nov 16, 2017, 4:37:49 PM11/16/17
to juliacar...@gmail.com, medit...@mtusers.com

Got it J

Deb

18 Rules of Living from the Dalai Lama – Rule #2 When you lose, don't lose the lesson.

This e-mail is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any review, dissemination, copying, printing or other use of this e-mail by persons or entities other than the addressee is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.

Charles Still

Nov 16, 2017, 8:52:14 PM11/16/17
to Deborah Knott, medit...@mtusers.com
Just logged in and saw all the posts to Knock Knock and I was sure the L had been hacked!  Glad its just folks checking in.  Might get even slower next week.

Thanks in advance to all of you folks working over the Thanksgiving Holiday directly or indirectly caring for patients.

Charles J. Still, MBA, CPPS, CPHQ

--
Charles J. Still, MBA, CPPS, CPHQ
Cha...@PatientSafeRx.com

Michael McEldowney

Nov 17, 2017, 10:13:16 AM11/17/17
to Hewett, Jill, Julie Birdsall, juliacar...@gmail.com, MEDIT...@mtusers.com
Yodeling on the L!  Now I've seen it all!!!

MIKE MCELDOWNEY
DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Salina Regional Health Center
400 S. Santa Fe Salina, KS 67401
T (785) 452-6005
F (785) 452-7293

WARNING: This email originated outside of the Salina Regional Health Center email system.
DO NOT CLICK links or attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Rhonda McKissick

Nov 20, 2017, 8:42:12 AM11/20/17
to juliacar...@gmail.com, MEDIT...@mtusers.com

I received the message.

Thanks;

Rhonda

Rhonda McKissick, LPN, DBA, CPT

IT Applications Analyst

George Regional Health System

Office: 601-673-6016

Anybody out there in L land today?  I havent seen any posts since yesterday afternoon, which isnt normal.  Traffic on the moderator site is a little light today, so I wanted to check and see if anybody gets this message.  Please reply to the L if you do.

Gary Ring

Nov 20, 2017, 8:45:31 AM11/20/17
to MEDIT...@mtusers.com, juliacar...@gmail.com

Yes, I received it.  Must be pre-Thanksgiving slow down!

Gary J. Ring
President
RINGCONSULTING

11 Jones Road
Peabody, MA 01960
978-807-1573
www.ringconsultinginc.com

www.linkedin.com/pub/gary-ring/7/741/43b

===###===###===###===###===###===###===

Becky Keith

Nov 20, 2017, 8:45:35 AM11/20/17
to medit...@mtusers.com
​We are here!

Thanks for checking!​

Rebecca A. Keith
Clinical Informatics Coordinator
Johnson Regional Medical Center

"The Will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you." Psalm 91

Scott Rascher

Nov 20, 2017, 8:45:38 AM11/20/17
to Hewett, Jill, juliacar...@gmail.com, MEDIT...@mtusers.com

Orange

Thanks,

Scott Rascher

Nov 20, 2017, 8:45:39 AM11/20/17
to Hewett, Jill, juliacar...@gmail.com, MEDIT...@mtusers.com

I didn’t know you could yodel!

(groan…)

Julie L. Birdsall, RPh

Pharmacy IT Coordinator

Phelps County Regional Medical Center

1000 West Tenth Street

Rolla, MO  65401

(573) 458-7897

jbir...@pcrmc.com

Nov 20, 2017, 9:08:08 AM11/20/17
to Rhonda McKissick, juliacar...@gmail.com, MEDIT...@mtusers.com

I received from everyone…. But Julia – never got your original below – responding to others that hit my email from you.

Jennifer Carnelison, MBA

Ancillary Informatics Manager

Phelps County Regional Medical Center

Rolla, MO 65401