[MT-L] pass

Tammy McLean

Jul 27, 2017, 2:23:13 PM7/27/17
to medit...@mtusers.com

Good afternoon,

We are looking at the 6.1 conversion and I have a question around signature pads.  We have looked at Forms Fast for this process now, but for those who have made the transition is this something you have added and if so, what company are you using, or is there anything in the new version to handle this process?  Any information would be greatly appreciated and for those “software” companies who are reading this please do not contact me for  discussion.  I am merely asking a question for information at this point.

Houlton Regional Hospital

Tammy McLean

Director Information Systems

ta...@houltonregional.org

20 Hartford Street

Houlton, ME 04730

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may contain health information protected by law. Any unauthorized use or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by return email, delete this email, and destroy any copies. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Houlton Regional Hospital. The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Houlton Regional Hospital accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.

image001.png

Tammy McLean

Aug 3, 2017, 11:36:46 AM8/3/17
to medit...@mtusers.com

Good morning,

I have a general question about IMO.  We are being approached to upgrade to 2.0 ETP Solution.  They are pushing this saying I need it or my codes are not up to date.  I am getting ready for a 6x conversion and moving to a cloud solution, and I do not want to purchase another server.  For those of you who have done this what have you noticed better, and what is everyone else doing?  Every day someone wants me to buy another server!  Between waiting to hear what CMS is doing with MU3 and these updates it makes life pretty difficult to determine what is the best bang for your buck!  Sorry for ranting, just having a rough day!

I would appreciate any information you have to give.

Houlton Regional Hospital

Tammy McLean

Director Information Systems

ta...@houltonregional.org

20 Hartford Street

Houlton, ME 04730

image001.png

Tammy McLean

Aug 10, 2017, 1:32:43 PM8/10/17
to medit...@mtusers.com

Good afternoon,

This sounds like a simple question, but a problem has arisen at our facility and I need more information to move forward.  How do other facilities handle multiple visits in the same day at your facilities?  1 registration or each visit a new registration?

For example, same patient comes to the ED twice in one day.  2 separate registrations or 1 and roll the first number for the 2nd visit?  I also ask, if a patient comes to Lab with an order for 1 doctor and then presents later that day to Ed or Cat scan with a different doctor, still 1 registration or multiples?

We are moving charges on the back end and now we are being told we have to place -0- charges in order to finalize 1 of the numbers.  I would appreciate any input for this question and we are a Magic 5.67 sr22 facility.

Houlton Regional Hospital

Tammy McLean

Director Information Systems

ta...@houltonregional.org

20 Hartford Street

Houlton, ME 04730

image001.png

Jack Downes

Oct 31, 2017, 3:12:47 PM10/31/17
to Tammy McLean, medit...@mtusers.com
Regarding IMO, if you are getting a Cloud service for Meditech, put IMO in the cloud next to your Meditech servers. It
doesn't work very well at all to have IMO locally and Meditech in the cloud, IMO will be SLOOOOOW if you do that!

On Thu, 2017-08-03 at 11:40 -0400, Tammy McLean wrote:
> Good morning,
>
> I have a general question about IMO. We are being approached to upgrade to 2.0 ETP Solution. They are pushing this
> saying I need it or my codes are not up to date. I am getting ready for a 6x conversion and moving to a cloud
> solution, and I do not want to purchase another server. For those of you who have done this what have you noticed
> better, and what is everyone else doing? Every day someone wants me to buy another server! Between waiting to hear
> what CMS is doing with MU3 and these updates it makes life pretty difficult to determine what is the best bang for your
> buck! Sorry for ranting, just having a rough day!
>
> I would appreciate any information you have to give.
>

> Houlton Regional Hospital
> Tammy McLean
> Director Information Systems
> ta...@houltonregional.org
> 20 Hartford Street
> Houlton, ME 04730
>

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may contain health
> information protected by law. Any unauthorized use or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
> recipient, please notify the sender by return email, delete this email, and destroy any copies. Please note that any
> views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of
> Houlton Regional Hospital. The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses.
> Houlton Regional Hospital accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.

> users.com/
>
> Please do NOT send messages that ask "Please post to the list" or "I'd like to see your answers" or "Send that info to
> me, too" These are useless messages that just waste the email server's resources. Instead, email the original
> requester and ask that they send you or post the results of their question.
>
> Go to http://MTUsers.net for other information on the list, as well as:
> 1) reading meditech-l messages online
> 2) job opportunities
> 3) vendor products and service
>

> Do NOT send email to meditech...@MTUsers.com. This is a system email box that is NOT monitored by a human. If you
> need help or advice on how to use the meditech-l, email ju...@MTUsers.net. Julia helps manage the meditech-l, so she
> is your best resource.
>
> ===***===***===***===***===***===***===
Jack Downes
Unique Solutions, Inc.
e: ja...@unisolinc.us, j...@nwmt.us
skype: co...@nwmt.us
p: 406 387 4242
f: 406 387 4541

Please do NOT send messages that ask "Please post to the list" or "I'd like to see your answers" or "Send that info to me, too" These are useless messages that just waste the email server's resources. Instead, email the original requester and ask that they send you or post the results of their question.

Go to http://MTUsers.net for other information on the list, as well as:
1) reading meditech-l messages online
2) job opportunities
3) vendor products and service

Do NOT send email to meditech...@MTUsers.com. This is a system email box that is NOT monitored by a human. If you need help or advice on how to use the meditech-l, email ju...@MTUsers.net. Julia helps manage the meditech-l, so she is your best resource.

===***===***===***===***===***===***===

Tammy McLean

Oct 31, 2017, 4:26:50 PM10/31/17
to medit...@mtusers.com

Happy Halloween everyone,

I hope you are all having a wonderful day.  I am looking for anyone who is using the “Relative Value” field in the Bar Procedure dictionary.  It does not work the way my CFO wishes it to, and I need some help.  The codes you use do not usually come in a standard 1 or 3.  Is anyone out there using this and if so, are you able to put your .48 or 1.42 to get the data you need?  We are a Magic 5.67 facility and would appreciate any information.  I am also hoping to hear that if not Magic, 6.1 does use this field correctly.

Houlton Regional Hospital

Tammy McLean

Director Information Systems

ta...@houltonregional.org

20 Hartford Street

Houlton, ME 04730

image001.png

Lynn Critzer

Nov 21, 2017, 1:01:14 PM11/21/17
to Tammy McLean, medit...@mtusers.com

Hi Tammy,

Did you ever get a response to your question?  We are having the same issue..

Nov 21, 2017, 1:32:37 PM11/21/17
to Lynn Critzer, Tammy McLean, medit...@mtusers.com

We multi the registrations if they are outpatient visits.  If it involves the ER we do one reg for ER and one for outpatient.

Thank You,

Sabrina

“Your mind is like a parachute; it only works when it is open.”  Anthony J. D’Angelo

1309 Sheldon Road | Grand Haven, MI 49417

p: 616.847.5386  |  f: 616.847.5634  |  e: sfr...@noch.org

  ­­