[MT-L] NPR MOX email group from macro

Megan Sandel

Nov 20, 2017, 9:10:19 AM11/20/17
to medit...@mtusers.com

We are a MAGIC 5.67 site.  We have a few macros that will send OA messages to users indicated in the macro.  Is there anyway to send the message to a distribution group instead of users?

The end of our code reads as this:

.

.

.

"THIS MESSAGE WAS SENT ON: "_@.today^/MSG[17],

"SENDER: "_@p.MIS.USER.name[@.user]^/MSG[18],

Q(^/MSG,"L.VV1","L.JO1","L.MAR",)^ARG,

%MIS.OA.MSG.auto("",ARG)X,

EXIT;

Instead of the 3 user ID’s (L.VV1,L.JO1,L.MAR), send to single distribution group TEST.IS

Any help here would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you in advance.

Megan Sandel

Megan Sandel

Systems Analyst – Information Services

Nathan Littauer Hospital & Nursing Home

msa...@nlh.org

518-775-4185

NLH

Bill Mullins

Nov 20, 2017, 9:31:06 AM11/20/17
to Megan Sandel, medit...@mtusers.com
Megan,

I have seen this done before.

I will review my files to see if  I can find the correct code to send this MOX message to a distribution group.

Sincerely,

William A Mullins RN
Health Care IT Consultant
wmulli...@yahoo.com
Cell (205) 937-0715

Please do NOT send messages that ask "Please post to the list" or "I'd like to see your answers" or "Send that info to me, too"  These are useless messages that just waste the email server's resources.  Instead, email the original requester and ask that they send you or post the results of their question.

Go to http://MTUsers.net for other information on the list, as well as:
1) reading meditech-l messages online
2) job opportunities
3) vendor products and service

Do NOT send email to meditech...@MTUsers.com.  This is a system email box that is NOT monitored by a human. If you need help or advice on how to use the meditech-l, email  ju...@MTUsers.net.  Julia helps manage the meditech-l, so she is your best resource.

===***===***===***===***===***===***===

Megan Sandel

Nov 20, 2017, 10:24:40 AM11/20/17
to Bill Mullins, medit...@mtusers.com

Bill - thanks for the quick response!

I just found some code that I was able to modify a bit, and it seems to work:

DO{+\GUG["TEST.IS","U",XX]^XX %MIS.OA.MSG.auto("",Q(^/MSG,XX))X},

EXIT;

Bill Mullins

Nov 20, 2017, 10:53:29 AM11/20/17
to Megan Sandel, medit...@mtusers.com