[MT-L] Magic 5.67 - Attribute to Send OA Message

Nancy Rodriguez

Nov 21, 2017, 5:57:54 PM11/21/17
to medit...@mtusers.com
I have a group response query that already has a DFT Attribute but now I need to add an attribute that will send an OA message based on the response.

I only need the OA message to be triggered if the response is two of the three possible responses.

My current query is:   NURSI77  Current Pressure Reduction Surface:
       DFT=(IF{/[ANS%0,"NURSI76"]|0<5 "S"})!
       DFT=(IF{/[ANS%0,"NURSI76"]|0>4<10 "W"})!
       DFT=(IF{/[ANS%0,"NURSI76"]|0>9 "L"})

Group Response =    ELEMENT CODE        ELEMENT NAME
​                           L               10+ LOW AIR LOSS
                          S                0-4 STRYKER
                         W                5-9 WAFFLE MATTRESS OVERL

​So if the answer is either the L - 10+ LOW AIR LOSS or the W - 5-9 ​WAFFLE MATTRESS OVERL I want it to trigger my OA message of HR WOUND

I have tried several different combinations but it either send a message for all of the answers or none of the answers....  Does anyone have any idea how to combine these attributes so they will work?

Happy Thanksgiving and thanks in advance for any help.

          ​

Nancy Rodriguez
Clinical Application Manager - Information Systems
Hunt Regional Healthcare

Personal Data - Privacy Act of 1974 (PL 93-579) This transmission is intended to be confidential to the individual(s) and/ or entity to whom addressed. It may contain information of a privileged and/or confidential nature, which may be subject to protection under the Privacy Act of 1974 and the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) of 1996. In the event you are not the intended recipient or the agent of the intended recipient, or you are unable to deliver this communication to the intended recipient, do not read, copy, or use this information contained within this transmission, or allow it to be read, copied or utilized in any manner, by any other person(s). Should this transmission be received in error or there is a problem with the transmission, please notify the above named sender immediately at the telephone number provided.

The information transmitted in this message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. Unless expressly stated in this e-mail, nothing in this message should be construed as a digital or electronic signature. The content of this message is not subject to disclosure pursuant to the Texas Government Code.

Bill Mullins

Nov 21, 2017, 6:39:22 PM11/21/17
to Nancy Rodriguez, medit...@mtusers.com
Try this:

FCL1=IF{(@.response="L")!(@.response="W") %MIS.OA.MSG.auto("YOUR OA MSG",Q)}

There is a space after the '"W") and the %

Sincerely,

William A Mullins RN
Health Care IT Consultant
wmulli...@yahoo.com
Cell (205) 937-0715

Please do NOT send messages that ask "Please post to the list" or "I'd like to see your answers" or "Send that info to me, too"  These are useless messages that just waste the email server's resources.  Instead, email the original requester and ask that they send you or post the results of their question.

Go to http://MTUsers.net for other information on the list, as well as:
1) reading meditech-l messages online
2) job opportunities
3) vendor products and service

Do NOT send email to meditech...@MTUsers.com.  This is a system email box that is NOT monitored by a human. If you need help or advice on how to use the meditech-l, email  ju...@MTUsers.net.  Julia helps manage the meditech-l, so she is your best resource.