[MT-L] Magic 5.67 and 340B

Loso, Tina

Nov 21, 2017, 1:59:00 PM11/21/17
to medit...@mtusers.com

Hello – We are looking for a facility that is 5.67, 340B, who has Pyxis and using Meditech’s best practice for the 340B program. We would like to chat with you about your processes.  We do not have a split billing software.

Thank you,

Tina Loso, CPhT

Clinical Applications Coordinator

The University of Vermont Health Network

Central Vermont Medical Center

802.371.4584

Tina...@cvmc.org

This message and any attachments may contain information that is confidential, privileged and/or protected from disclosure under state and federal laws. If you received this message in error or through inappropriate means, please reply to this message to notify the Sender that the message was received by you in error, and then permanently delete this message from all storage media, without forwarding or retaining a copy.