[MT-L] C/S 5.67 MM upload items

Drewitz, Rikki - Information Systems

Nov 20, 2017, 9:46:27 AM11/20/17
to MEDIT...@mtusers.com

Good morning all!

Are there any sites using the Materials Management Upload Items routine successfully?  We’ve been trying for a while now and continue to hit snag after snag. It would be really nice if we could get this to work in anticipation of about 60,000+ new items we need to build! 😊

Thanks in advance for any information!

Have a great day!

Rikki

Rikki Drewitz

Information Systems

Electronic Health Record Analyst

Northfield Hospital & Clinics

Phone - 507-646-8175

Fax - 507-646-1392

NHC CMYK Logo

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure and/or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.