[MT-L] Scriptlink with Meditech 5.67

Baugh, Ron

Nov 20, 2017, 6:49:42 AM11/20/17
to medit...@mtusers.com

Does anyone use Iatrics Scriptlink software for scripting in Meditech.  We have been using it for years and have recently done a ring release in Meditech from 5.64 to 5.67.  Now the scripts do not work  I get as far as selecting a 5.67 LIVE or TEST and comes up with errors.  If I try going into our 5.64 TEST option the scripts still works.

Any assistance would be great.

Ron

Tom Adams

Nov 20, 2017, 9:32:44 AM11/20/17
to Baugh, Ron, medit...@mtusers.com
Are you a C/S site? Could be due to the addition of split-client. You can’t use the same client to attach to LIVE or TEST any more. LIVE and TEST have their own clients installed in different locations on c:.

Please do NOT send messages that ask "Please post to the list" or "I'd like to see your answers" or "Send that info to me, too"  These are useless messages that just waste the email server's resources.  Instead, email the original requester and ask that they send you or post the results of their question.

Go to http://MTUsers.net for other information on the list, as well as:
1) reading meditech-l messages online
2) job opportunities
3) vendor products and service

Do NOT send email to meditech...@MTUsers.com.  This is a system email box that is NOT monitored by a human. If you need help or advice on how to use the meditech-l, email  ju...@MTUsers.net.  Julia helps manage the meditech-l, so she is your best resource.

===***===***===***===***===***===***===

Baugh, Ron

Nov 20, 2017, 9:46:55 AM11/20/17
to Tom Adams, medit...@mtusers.com

We are Magic 5.67.  Our Magic 5.64 works.

Cooper, Alison

Nov 20, 2017, 9:50:24 AM11/20/17
to Tom Adams, Baugh, Ron, medit...@mtusers.com

Yes we are client server.  We upgraded last year – will see if I can find any documentation on what was done.  What did Iatrics say?

Nov 20, 2017, 10:34:59 AM11/20/17
to Cooper, Alison, Tom Adams, medit...@mtusers.com

Actually nothing yet.  The person I am working with did not know there was a Scriptlink version which has no license and no cost.

Ron

Nov 20, 2017, 11:47:31 AM11/20/17
to Baugh, Ron, Cooper, Alison, Tom Adams, medit...@mtusers.com

Actually, even the free version has a license key that has to be used. (Iatric no longer offers this product).

Thanks;

Rhonda

Rhonda McKissick, LPN, DBA, CPT

IT Applications Analyst

George Regional Health System

Office: 601-673-6016

Cell: 601-508-9015

Bev Bernbaum

Nov 21, 2017, 11:20:35 AM11/21/17
to medit...@mtusers.com

Hi Ron,

I know you’re a Magic site but I had a similar issue working at a C/S site a couple of years ago after an upgrade. The script emulation was suddenly not hooking appropriately due to a new background maintenance task introduced in the new Meditech release. I opened a support ticket with Iatrics. They had to make a change to a DLL in order for existing scripts to work. The site worked with Mike Devoe at Iatrics to resolve the issue, who was excellent. If you’ve been using Scriptlink for years, you might want to consider upgrading to the most current version if you haven’t already.

Hope that helps,

Bev

Bev Bernbaum, PMP
Consultant
Healthtech Consultants
144 Front Street West, Suite 300
Toronto, Ontario, M5J 2L7

T: 416-483-5974 Ext. 142
F: 416-483-9197
E: bber...@healthtech.ca
W: www.healthtech.ca

This email and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information.
Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return email, delete this email and destroy any copies.

Eric Tallberg

Nov 21, 2017, 12:53:27 PM11/21/17
to Rhonda McKissick, Baugh, Ron, Cooper, Alison, Tom Adams, medit...@mtusers.com