ASK FOR COOPERATION

Joe

May 4, 2009, 3:32:56 AM5/4/09
to Medical Alliance to Stop Global Warming
Dear Coordinator of the Group,
will you allow the collaboration with med students in RWANDA in field
of global warming.W are very interested and it will be better if we
work togather.
See you again.

NIYITEGEKA Joseph
RWANDA med student.
e-mail:joem...@gmail.com

Tova Fuller

May 4, 2009, 2:28:07 PM5/4/09
to Medical Alliance to Stop Global Warming, jdu...@u.washington.edu
Hi Joseph,

I am inviting our current national leader for the Medical Alliance to
Stop Global Warming to join this group and hence the discussion, but
what kind of collaboration would you have in mind?

Best wishes,

Tova Fuller
National Student Representative
Physicians for Social Responsibility
> e-mail:joemu...@gmail.com

Joseph NIYITEGEKA

May 6, 2009, 1:06:30 PM5/6/09
to Medical...@googlegroups.com
The cooperationn I mean is exchange with medical students in RWANDA.
See you again.
Joseph
--
NIYITEGEKA Joseph
Medical Student

Jessie Duvall

May 6, 2009, 9:02:05 PM5/6/09
to Medical Alliance to Stop Global Warming
Hi Jospeh,

I am the current SPSR national representative for the Medical Alliance
to Stop Global Warming. When you say exchange, do you mean students
from Rwanda going to the USA to do a clerkship and students from the
USA going to Rwanda for a clerkship or do you mean something else?

At this time (someone please correct me if I am wrong), I don't
believe that SPSR is set up to run clerkship exchanges between medical
schools; the exchanges I have seen occur are usually run through the
medical schools themselves.

Does anyone else have any other thoughts?

Thanks,
Jessie

Jessie Duvall
SPSR National Representative for the Medical Student Alliance to Stop
Global Warming
E06 UW Medical Student, MS3

On May 6, 10:06 am, Joseph NIYITEGEKA <joemu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The cooperationn I mean is exchange with medical students in RWANDA.
> See you again.
> Joseph

Erica Frank, MD, MPH

May 6, 2009, 9:48:33 PM5/6/09
to Medical...@googlegroups.com, Kate, kni...@hso.info
I'm happy to offer an official clerkship experience through UBC or
Emory, especially for anyone interested in our next steps for building
Health Sciences Online (www.hso.info) into the world's most accessible,
high-quality health sciences university.

Erica

Erica Frank, MD, MPH

=Professor and Canada Research Chair, University of British Columbia
School of Population and Public Health, and Department of Family Practice
=Founder and Executive Director, Health Sciences Online, www.hso.info
=Founder and Principal Investigator, Healthy Doc = Healthy Patient
=Immediate Past President, Physicians for Social Responsibility
=Research Director, Annenberg Physician Training Program in Addiction Medicine
=Professor and Senior Advisor, Preventive Medicine Residency Program
Department of Family and Preventive Medicine, Emory Univ. School of Medicine
=erica...@ubc.ca or efr...@emory.edu

Scarlet Benson

May 8, 2009, 3:41:20 PM5/8/09
to Medical...@googlegroups.com
Hey dude!  I had no idea you were so involved with the Medical Alliance, good for you!  I don't know how you've been able to do it, I've totally lost touch with everything I had my hands in during the 1st two years.  I can hardly take care of myself during rotations, let alone help out with other projects....I feel kinda like a slacker!

Anyway hope things are going well with you.  I'm headed up to Anchorage this weekend for psych.  I can't remember if you'll be up there or if you'll be headed back down here for stuff--let me know either way it'd be great to meet up for a drink when we're both in the same state!

Scarlet

--
Scarlet Reichenbach
MS-3