greetings

1 view

Joseph NIYITEGEKA

Aug 31, 2008, 6:30:14 AM8/31/08
to Medical...@googlegroups.com

Hi to every body,

I am very happy to write to you this e-mail to greet you. It is a long time whithout saying a word. but I think you are doing the best in you countries. Here in RWANDA it is not easy to score in year one but we are trying.

what are methods to excell in Med one.
I look forward your answer.
Thank you.

--
NIYITEGEKA Joseph
FACULTY OF MEDICINE

Joe

Aug 31, 2008, 6:13:47 AM8/31/08
to Medical Alliance to Stop Global Warming
Hi to the group.
It is long time without hearing from you. What is up?
me I am studying very well in Medicine RWANDA year one. The problem is
that our country have no enough physician.

We have a best nature with forest and here in RWANDA it is not warm
but our government invest more to stop the tendency. What is on in
your countries?
from NIYITEGEKA Joseph BUTARE-RWANDA
joem...@gmail.com