Bogus Email

Paul Drouin

May 3, 2019, 1:07:47 PM5/3/19
to meadowd...@googlegroups.com
My wife's email was hacked and spammers have been sending bogus notices from her (Ingrid Drouin). I received a notice that a posting from her was made on MHPOA Google group. If you receive a MHPOA Google group notice from her, please ignore and do not open or click on any links. Thank you

Defatdls

May 3, 2019, 3:14:54 PM5/3/19
to Meadowd...@googlegroups.com
Thanks.  I thought that might be the case.  DEF

Sent from AOL Desktop

Dale E. Fuller, M.D.
5607 Lobello Drive
Dallas, TX 75229-6405
In a message dated 5/3/2019 12:07:55 PM Central Standard Time, pdr...@comcast.net writes:

My wife's email was hacked and spammers have been sending bogus notices from her (Ingrid Drouin). I received a notice that a posting from her was made on MHPOA Google group. If you receive a MHPOA Google group notice from her, please ignore and do not open or click on any links. Thank you

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MHPOA" group.