Missing Boston Terrior

Michael Dews

Jul 5, 2019, 10:17:03 PM7/5/19
to MHPOA
Our guests visiting us from Florida lost a Boston Terrior with tags and is chipped. Her tag says Delta but she responds to name Tilly. Her tags have the owner cell phone numbers with area code 309. She is black and white with a red collar.

Our home is 584 Pine Tree Dr but she was last seen near 452 Alpine Dr. today July 5.

Thanks,
Michael
303.588.1375

Robbi Telfer

Jul 12, 2019, 8:23:34 PM7/12/19
to Meadowd...@googlegroups.com
Michael, your neighbors at 286 Pine Tree Dr think they just saw Tilly at about 6:00 pm today. They called her, but she did not come. They are pretty sure it was a black and white Boston terrier. Would she try to come back to your house on Pine Tree? Hope it's her and she finds her family!