You're Invited to the Chili Cook-Off

Keith Pearson

Aug 29, 2018, 3:23:40 PM8/29/18
to meadowd...@googlegroups.com, Aaron Dorman, Carissa Youngbluth
You're Invited to the Annual Meadowdale Hills Chili Cook-Off!
Sunday, Sep. 16th, 1:00 PM
Ravencrest Chalet
501 Pole Hill Road
Estes Park, CO  80517

Enter a chili for fun prizes, or come for the free food and good time. Everyone's a judge, so we need your palate.

There is no cost to attend.  This event is generously sponsored by Ravencrest and the Christian Church of Estes Park (our neighbors to the east).  Also, a chili entry is not required to attend and enjoy.

This is a great opportunity to meet your neighbors, the new Ravencrest students (many of them are looking for ways they can help with projects or needs in the neighborhood), and meet members of the Christian Church of Estes Park (our neighbors at the east end of the neighborhood).

Chili Cookers:  Please preregister your chili entry at www.funchurch.com

We look forward to seeing you!

With warm regards,
The MHPOA Board of Directors
The Staff and Students of Ravencrest Bible School
The Pastors and Members of the Christian Church of Estes Park
________________
Keith Pearson
Chairman, Architectural Control Committee
Meadowdale Hills Property Owners Association
Ke...@Pearson.net
Ph: 970-227-8898

Chili Cookoff Flyer pdf.pdf

Keith Pearson

Sep 15, 2018, 3:47:28 PM9/15/18
to MHPOA
Tomorrow is the Day!  1:00 PM at Ravencrest.  Don't worry if you haven't RSVP'd or signed up to bring chili. Any side-dish or last-minute chili contestant would be welcomed. The Ravencrest kids are always hungry! Come meet the neighbors!