Fwd:

1 view

Aol Email

Jul 13, 2019, 12:39:05 PM7/13/19
to Meadowd...@googlegroups.com
Found this pup this morning.  Not in good shape so we took her to the vet. Missing one eye. Call if yours.

Lou Belletire
614-327-9596

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Janine <jbel...@aol.com>
Date: July 13, 2019 at 10:14:54 AM MDT
To: lbe...@aol.com

Sent from my iPhone

Robbi Telfer

Jul 13, 2019, 12:45:08 PM7/13/19
to Meadowd...@googlegroups.com, rebec...@msn.com
Thank you, Lou, so glad you took that poor creature in to the vet.

It's not Tilly, so we'll keep our eyes open for her. I'll check on FB to see if the picture of your little pup is there.

Thanks again
Robbi

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MHPOA" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/MeadowdaleHills/D80FF50B-7E3A-4404-8533-A92C5930A5CE%40aol.com.