Coffee and Pastries!

Keith Pearson

Sep 15, 2018, 5:45:38 PM9/15/18
to meadowd...@googlegroups.com
Dear Neighbors, Estes Park High School students are selling CODA Coffee products, Butter Braid pastries, and Yumbana gluten-free products to raise money for our 2019 Europe Trip. Our son, Lucas Pearson, would love to stock you up for the holidays! Please contact us directly (ke...@pearson.net or 970-577-7501), and Lucas will come to your home to take your order. Our deadline is September 25th, and your order will be delivered directly to your home in the first week of October. Please note that about 40% of the proceeds will go directly towards supporting their trip, with the remainder covering the cost of the product. It's a win-win! Thanks in advance for your support.
________________
Keith Pearson

JoAnn Batey

Sep 16, 2018, 11:43:35 PM9/16/18
to Meadowd...@googlegroups.com
Hi Keith,
David and I would like to support Lucas in the 2019 Europe trip for the high schools students.
Please let us know how much the coffee and pastries cost and we will place an order.
Thanks
JoAnn

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MHPOA" group.
Screen Shot 2018-09-15 at 3.30.43 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-09-15 at 3.31.27 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-09-15 at 3.32.10 PM.png

STEVE MISCH

Sep 17, 2018, 8:36:21 AM9/17/18
to Meadowd...@googlegroups.com
Good morning Keith… Ditto what Joanne said, please

Sent from my iPhone
<Screen Shot 2018-09-15 at 3.30.43 PM.png>
<Screen Shot 2018-09-15 at 3.31.27 PM.png>
<Screen Shot 2018-09-15 at 3.32.10 PM.png>

Keith Pearson

Sep 22, 2018, 2:14:13 PM9/22/18
to meadowd...@googlegroups.com
As a follow-up to my previous message, I want to let everyone know our deadline for this fundraiser is Tuesday.  If you're interested, Lucas would like to get your order this weekend or Monday, so he can get everything turned in on Tuesday.  Delivery will be the first week of October!

This is for Estes Park High School's 2019 Europe Trip.  We have CODA Coffee (12 oz. of beans for $16), Butter Braid pastries, and Yumbana gluten-free products (most are $13 each).  I have attached pictures of each item.  Stock up for the holidays!

Please contact us directly (ke...@pearson.net or 970-577-7501), and Lucas will come to your home to take your order.

Please note that about 40% of the proceeds will go directly towards supporting their trip, with the remainder covering the cost of the product.  It's a win-win!

PS. No photos of the coffee are attached.  Items available are Kona (butter smooth, mellow), Harmony (smooth, sweet, balanced), and Sonata (heavy, dark chocolate, sweet).
Keith Pearson