dotCover support

1 view

Graham Hay

Nov 14, 2010, 7:56:51 AM11/14/10
to gallio-user, galli...@googlegroups.com, MbUni...@googlegroups.com, MbUn...@googlegroups.com
We've recently implemented the interfaces required for dotCover support, and we were hoping to release this as 3.2.1, but we've had some reports of errors. Is anyone out there successfully using Gallio + dotCover? Have you tried and had problems? If so please let us know.

If you don't fit either of these categories, but you have a dotCover licence (or you haven't used your free 30 days :) please try the latest 3.2 nightly and let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Graham

Graham Hay

Nov 14, 2010, 11:57:21 AM11/14/10
to Thomas Weller, galli...@googlegroups.com, galli...@googlegroups.com, MbUni...@googlegroups.com, MbUn...@googlegroups.com
Good to know, thanks!

On 14 November 2010 16:05, Thomas Weller <th.w...@o2online.de> wrote:
Hi,

I am using dotCover and Gallio (since its very early dotCover-supporting versions, can't remember the exact version number anymore) with VS2010pro and Typemock on Win7-32bit.
I never had any issues with it.

Thomas